Innovative software to meet the unique requirements of Rotorcraft Fleets.
Modules and functionality
- Maintenance of all airline & fleet assets
- Mobile apps with offline capability
- Supply Chain Management
- Line Maintenance
- In-house Maintenance Repair & Overhaul
- Planning & Resource Management
- Digital Technical Publications
- Electronic Data Interchange iSpec 2100, Spec 2000, etc.
- Paperless, e-Signature, Biometric Security
- Financial Management Integration
- Work anywhere with real-time information
- Quality Assurance
The global helicopter and rotorcraft sectors include helicopters with powered rotors including cyclogryros/cyclocopters and tiltroters, as well as CTOL, VTOL, STOL and STOVL aircraft. Technological advances and requirements for urban air mobility (UAM) are promoting the development of electric vertical take-off and landing (e-VTOL) aircraft, as well as Drones and UAVs.
Dynamic software is needed to address the specific maintenance requirements of these type of aircraft. In addition to a full maintenance tracking system, TRAX eMRO rotor wing (RW) aircraft functionality allows users to track adjustable maintenance controls that are only applicable to rotor winged aircraft.
- Engine gas generator
- Turbine cycles
- Rotor brakes, rescue brake hoists
- Engine starts and landing cycles
- Rotor coast down speeds
- Cargo hook times
- Transmitting portable electronic devices
- Total Retirement Index Number (RIN) accruals
- Turbine engine power assurance checks
- Power-by-the-hour (PBH) components
TRAX also offers a hosted cloud-based application delivery model which enables airline operators to experience and reap the benefits and low costs offered by a private-cloud application solution (on the AWS Global Platform) for a nominal monthly subscription fee.