Meet the challenges of a competitive MRO market solution
Modules and functionality
- Maintenance of all airline & fleet assets
- Third party contract management and billing
- Mobile apps with offline capability
- Supply Chain Management
- Line Maintenance
- In-house Maintenance Repair & Overhaul
- Planning & Resource Management
- Digital Technical Publications
- Electronic Data Interchange iSpec 2100, Spec 2000, etc.
- Paperless, e-Signature, Biometric Security
- Financial Management Integration
- Work anywhere with real-time information
- Quality Assurance
Fast turnaround times (TAT) defines success today in a highly competitive MRO market. eMRO is an end-to-end solution that meets that challenge for airframe, component, engine, shop, and heavy maintenance areas. The software helps streamline in-house and third-party work by providing a paperless and web-based solution.
eMobility Suite of mobile applications allow for real-time progression of heavy checks with dashboard-based labor management. These apps transform the way mechanics and storekeepers work and how tooling and materials are dispersed, tracked, and managed.
View Software Features
- Maintenance, Material, Site Capacity & Labor Planning
- Paperless, Digitized Task Cards, Electronic signatures
- Dashboards and Integrated business intelligence tools
- Estimation / Quote management
- Financial tracking & Cost analysis
- Third-party contract management & billing
Customer Portal for
- Check progression
- Labor, material & add-bill electronic approvals
- Check package uploads (Taskcards, MPD,spreadsheets,etc.)
- Compliance downloads for fast return to service
- Workscope estimation, status & progress
- Routine & Non-routine estimations
- Communication via chat – For customers & employees
We deliver the applications that help to ensure your customer’s satisfaction whilst increasing efficiency, lowering of costs, and all-around improvement & modernization of your operation.
TRAX also offers a hosted cloud-based application delivery model which enables airline operators to experience and reap the benefits and low costs offered by a private-cloud application solution (on the AWS Global Platform) for a nominal monthly subscription fee.