Fleet Management & Logistics Support for Rotorcraft Operators
Innovative software to meet the unique requirements of Rotorcraft Fleets.
eMRO has 21 modules that include the following functionality and more:
● Maintenance of all airline & fleet assets
● Mobile apps with offline capability
● Supply Chain Management
● Line Maintenance
● In-house Maintenance Repair & Overhaul
● Planning & Resource Management
● Digital Technical Publications
● Electronic Data Interchange iSpec 2100, Spec 2000, etc.
● Paperless, e-Signature, Biometric Security
● Financial Management Integration
● Work anywhere with real-time information
● Quality Assurance
The global helicopter and rotorcraft sectors include helicopters with powered rotors including cyclogryros/cyclocopters and tiltroters, as well as CTOL, VTOL, STOL and STOVL aircraft. Technological advances and requirements for urban air mobility (UAM) are promoting the development of electric vertical take-off and landing (e-VTOL) aircraft, as well as Drones and UAVs.
Dynamic software is needed to address the specific maintenance requirements of these type of aircraft. In addition to a full maintenance tracking system, TRAX eMRO rotor wing (RW) aircraft functionality allows users to track adjustable maintenance controls that are only applicable to rotor winged aircraft.
These unique requirements include:
● Engine gas generator
● Power turbine cycles
● Rotor brakes, rescue brake hoists
● Engine starts and landing cycles
● Rotor coast down speeds
● Cargo hook times
● Transmitting portable electronic devices
● Total Retirement Index Number (RIN) accruals
● Turbine engine power assurance checks
● Power-by-the-hour (PBH) components
TRAX also offers a hosted cloud-based application delivery model which enables airline operators to experience and reap the benefits and low costs offered by a private-cloud application solution (on the AWS Global Platform) for a nominal monthly subscription fee.